Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

Thank Goodness for Angels

I have always been a big believer in karma. If you are kind to people and put kindness out into the world, it will come back to you. So I really do try to be kind.

Today was proof of that it can be returned to you. I started chemo this week and the side effects have been really doing a number on me. Definitely don't feel 100% right now. Every year our custodians take every little thing out of our rooms to clean them and stack everything back up any which way. This pic was taken after we started doing some of the unstacking-but here's what we started with.


I put out a call on FB for helpers and I got some former students (who are almost all grown up now!) and a former aide to help me with my room. I feel sooooo much better now. It's not anywhere near perfect but if I had to, I could start teaching in there today and at least the bulletin boards are done!









3 comments :

  1. Yea for angels. I'm glad they're taking care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you had help with this. I am praying for you that all goes well with your treatments. Be sure to take care of yourself as the new year begins. Hugs from South Dakota!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad you've got such great friends.
    Get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete